Saturday, December 12, 2009

j0b in the air..

*pix 0f the day dat is actually yesterday..*




w0ke up pretty early 2day cz i wanna send my ph0ne 4 repair..s0 went t0 pasar mtg t0 repair my ph0ne wit my br0..was planng t0 g0 wit my galvin...i 0dy t0ld him...d pr0blm is..he didnt wake up when i wntd t0 send my ph0ne...s0,nvrmindlh...dun wanna disturb his cwit dream..s0..they checkd my ph0ne n said dat the riben n s0ftware yg r0sak..which c0st 75 bucks..

anyway...went dinner last nite wit my cuzzy n his parents...its his birthday actually...went t0 seafo0d..its been a l0nt time since i didnt ate seafo0d...the last time is last week i think..we went t0 h0ng k0ng no0dlee n the butter prawn is simply delici0us..!! heee...cz 0f the cravings...i ate a l0t 0f buttr prawn..ambal(which is yummily co0ked dat i finished m0re than half dat is 0rdered..hee..)..midin..(my fwevet..!) and crab..! the rest i didnt ate dat much...n yes im still craves f0r the sea cucumber s0up..


while eating...my uncle ask me bout my spm which ends 0n the 8th...s0 yea..!! im t0tally free nw..the gud news...my uncle 0ffered me pil0t studies wit sch0larships..!! yea..!! results havent 0ut yet but i 0lredy being 0ffered...unf0rtunately...there are certain height n weight dat is needed...n if my results are go0d,my studies will b sp0ns0red....n0 w0rries..! cept dat i need t0 sc0re 0f c0urse.. :C

pray 4 me..! ;D




No comments:

Post a Comment