Saturday, June 6, 2009

N0thn much..

Lama sudah i didnt update my bl0g kan..
First 0f HAPPY GAWAI t0 0l dayak..
HAPPY H0LIDAY t0 0l students...

i didnt get the chance t0 update my bl0g c0z i've been busy..yeah..quite busy...m0re busy than during sch0ol time..

first...the day bef0re i went t0 kampung,i went t0 s0me kpg at kpg taee t0 attend my cousin's engagement..c0ngrats t0 abg BERNARD...
waking up early in the m0wnink t0 sh0p things that we needed f0r gawai...but masa tidak cukup..went back h0me around 4 pm and then around 5 pm went t0 kpg taee..attend my c0usin's engagement and went back ar0und 12am..smpi rrumah,went t0 pack my things and went straight to bed c0z im damn tired..

sec0nd...with 0l my cousins c0ming back t0 kpg f0r gawai,i didnt have even 0ne minute t0 update my bl0g..quite busy wit 0l my c0usins and even my niece and nephew..

third....n0w im in k0ta kinabalu sabah..yeah..im in SABAH..h0liday..at sabah als0 i didnt get the chance t0 update my bl0g till n0w..and n0w,im making it as sh0rt as p0ssible..
wake up in the m0wnink and went t0 finish my dad's m0ney..(sh0pping la..)hehe..w0w..! kk is like way better place t0 sh0p than kuching..here there are m0re than 5 big sh0pping c0mplex..plus,the t0wn is l0cated by the beach..great rite..?Whats m0re better than watching the blue sea..i was mesmerized..1b0rneo is way bigger than the springs..n0 0ffence kie..balik rumah pulak late evening..by the time i get t0 my aunt's h0use,im damn tired..
n0w pulak,cuma sh0rt update...i'll update my bl0g and als0 pictures during this 2 weeks h0liday when i get h0me kie..


L8tr..!

No comments:

Post a Comment