Friday, May 22, 2009

exam..!

i didnt get t0 surf the internet c0z my dad is travelling t0 sibu and he bring al0ng the br0adband m0dem which causes me cann0t update my bl0g...besides,its exam week and i have t0 study...

yeah..its exam time...and the question like punyalah susah...xpecially add math..(?)add math is never easy f0r me...(?) i n0e rite..weird kan..its n0t dat i dun study...i d0 study but its juz damn hard f0r me...macam manalh spm nanti...

yesterday went t0 h0ckey training at sch0ol..juz like i said bef0re,im addicted t0 h0ckey...even though my leg kinda pain c0z tkena b0la h0ki,(if u played h0ki,then u n0e h0w pain it is bila tkena b0la h0ki..) i juz cant st0p playing h0ki..hehe...then malam have t0 study again...c0ok f0r my lil br0 c0z my m0m tiada d rumah...

t0day...went t0 h0ckey training again dat evening...hehe...juz cant st0p main h0ki...then play badmint0n wit my hubby and muna,sting,alex and mahfuz...palying wit them was reli2 fun...they made me laugh a l0t..l0l..yep...karenah they all cud made me laugh 0l day l0ng...0 mayb i juz l0ve t0 laugh...but im a m0od swinger as well..hehehe...i juz l0ve my friends...besides,hidup mesti enj0y kan..its n0t like u can be teenagers anytime u wan..i juz l0ve my life and reli hate klu 0ther pe0ple SIBUK2 bout my life and INTERUPT my life..I HATE IT S0 MUCH!!!!!!!!!!


gtgn..! gotta study f0r physic...
l8tr..!

No comments:

Post a Comment