Thursday, May 7, 2009

CaMpInG..!!


Really tired n0w....just came back fr0m h0ckey training..i think im addicted t0 h0ckey....l0lness...i cud play h0ckey f0r hours and hours without feelin b0red...yeah..thats me...always l0ve t0 play than studying...the 0nly reas0n im studying is t0 get a great j0b wit big salary...hehe...s0 i could g0 f0r h0liday ar0und the w0rld,shopping,living in a luxurious h0use,0wning my dream car and live happily wit my l0ved 0ne..! Thats just me...btw,
IM GOING FOR A CAMP this friday...!! Yipee..!!
Cant wait....h0pe that this camp will be fun...heard that this camp is a youth culture camp...with all ethnic in Sarawak will be c0ming...even the university students are c0ming als0..s0,i'll be g0ne fr0m friday afternoon till sunday afternoon...h0pe that i cud bring my ph0ne....need t0 msg my hubby 0l the time...hehehe...
I think that im starting t0 stink n0w...g0tta g0 and mandi....
L8tr..!
*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment