Sunday, May 3, 2009

iM BaCk..!!


Yeah..im back in kuching baby..! Fikir mau update my bl0g as s00n as i arrived in kuching but im reli2 tired...s0,update bl0g t0day larrhh...firstly....crita ttg training lah...training was kinda hard 0ls0 at 1st as my stamina was n0t that high...at s0me p0int i wanted t0 gave up...but then i realised if if didnt d0 my best i might regreted c0z im in f.5 n0w and chances that i might n0t b playing h0ckey anym0re are high...plus,i dun wan t0 be pemain simpanan mati....s0,i trained hard....we trained at h0ckey turf and at smk penrissen...training starts at 8 am until 11am...then c0ntinue at evening at 2.30pm until 5 pm...my face btukar jadi hitam dy...tlupa mau beli sunbl0ck...hahaha...then 0n friday we 0l g0t taklimat f0r our j0urney t0 bintulu....
(g0tta g0 nw....my dad is calling....time t0 study....l0l....msh lg mau rest...guess i g0tta get my head in study again...SPM,SPM,SPM....)
(crta ttg at bintulu at next p0st kie....)

No comments:

Post a Comment