Saturday, March 7, 2009

Its been s0o l0ng since i didnt update my bl0g....quite busy though....h0kiey...studying..well..n0t really..hehehe....im g0nna tell what im d0in last week...last saturday...i went back t0 kampung because my grandma was n0t feelin well....g0t up as early as 5 am c0z we planned t0 'berangkat' around 5.30am...send my mum t0 Sgh...m0wnink shift....then went straight t0 serian...we st0p at serian t0 have 0ur breakfast....since i was in n0 m0od 0f eating...i 0nly drank s0ya bean....meet with my 0ther akik n inik at serian....we chat and drink...chat and eat....
after around an h0ur at serian....we wave g0odbye t0 my akik and inik....g0tta g0....
All the way t0 bet0ng i spend..well...m0st 0f it sleeping...zzzz....kinda b0red sitting in the car f0r 4 hours.....around 11 pm we reach my kpg...kpg maja bet0ng....as s00n as we arrived....i was reli tired that i didnt even unpacked my things......instead i c0ntinue t0 sleep.....zzz....
The next day,me,my lil br0 and my dad f0ll0wed my aunt t0 kebun...0 umai...
Here are few pictures.....
(i'll upl0ad the picture next time c0z the internet is damn sl0w rite n0w..WTF..!)

No comments:

Post a Comment