Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just C0mplaining

I cant sleep..........even though i promised my hubby that i w0nt sleep late t0nite...but i can't sleep..!! I've tried many ways t0 make me sleep...fr0m drinking mil0.. t0 counting sheeps that jumps 0ver the fence....l0l...still...it didnt w0rk at 0l...im n0t having imsonia..0bviously...c0z i cant sleep f0r m0re then 12 hours...but i just cant sleep 2nite....huhuhu...mau msg hubby but takut ganggu pulak...hmm....still guessing what t0 d0...
think i should ask my hubby t0 read me a bedtime st0ry td...but..nah...nvrmind...he's the 0ne wh0 will be sleeping b4 the st0ry even finish....l0l..but...l0ve you hubby..!!(just s0 he didnt get mad...hehehe...)
wish i cud sleep like the ab0ve girl...huhuhu...
























im just brag-ing t0 much...
that's just me...
cant st0p brag-ing....
think im g0nna st0p brag-ing..

FOR NOW..





No comments:

Post a Comment