Friday, July 24, 2009

Yet an0ther day..

Friday..went t0 skewl la mcm biasa...w0ke up at at 5.40..a bit late cuz ntahla..havin me cereal as my breakfast..early m0wnink,we assemble at dataran jaya f0r this n0n muslim thingy..after blah,blah,blah,,went back t0 class f0r chemistry..mdm j0ng really n0e h0w t0 teaches chemist..i can remember n understand the c0ncept..but alas,i'll 4get it anyway..im kinda suck in remembering things...btw,after chemist, we went straight t0 dataran...c0z y..? c0z its pj time..! 0ld time fwevet subject...we played netball..(well,its kinda mess up wit ragby la..basketball la..) but then,bila sy0k2 main,dpt accident pulak..st0ry g0es like this: i dunn0 wh0 threw the ball but i jumped t0 get that ball..at the same time,ben was jumping t00..we b0th langgar each 0ther..well..since i was much smaller than him,i fell t0 the gr0und r0lling..0uch..i just lay there making every0ne thinking dat i pass out..but shahreen saw me laughing..yeah..im laughing..(WTF..??)

after havin s0 much fun during 0ur pj,i went t0 canteen n have tw0 mee f0r my rehat time..hehehe..then went back t0 class n after 2.25,me n my hubby went t0 bi0logy class quickly..n0 0ne will wanna be late f0r bi0l0gy dy..guess y..?
c0z sir cyril made pe0ple wh0 came late t0 sing "yak ning s0ngggg matakaji.........sma nyiseng....!" its the s0ng in ali baba n 40 thieves bef0re they cud enter the class...hehehe..l0l..


reached h0me alm0st 12...then watched tv...g0 makan..then mandi..had a lil bit crisis wit my hubby but everythng went 0kay..entirely my fault..s0wie hubby....ar0und 3.45 went t0 sch0ol t0 play badmint0n wit my hubby n few 0ther friends...played d0uble..im pairing wit my hubby...but we l0st..im quite suck in badmint0n..0uch..then play single against mahfuz..kalah lagi..gawd..!cant believe i l0st t0 mahfuz gain..!but he g0t an advantage...he's far taller than me..g0sh...arrived h0me alm0st 6.30..then watced rahsia pelangi..then 0nline till n0w..







think i g0tta n0w c0z im stinking...t0odles..

No comments:

Post a Comment